Jigsaw shows almost every sign of Orrang in his behavior.

I have had Airedale Terriers for many years. This fellow Jigsaw is character. I felt I had to create a record of his activities. I hope I can do justice to his activities.

Monday, March 16, 2015


  • The final entry
Jigsaw died Saturday March 14,2015 of congestive heart failure. He was a great dog,  companion and loyal friend. He had the strongest hunt and prey instinct I have ever seen. To his credit he got two raccoons and other game that are better left unmentioned. He will be missed but not forgotten. He will be hanging out with Soonkie and Dingy two Airedales we had in the 70s not to mention Happy, Licorice and Star all wonderful canine companions we have shared our lives with





1 comment:

  1. We are so very sorry for your loss. GodSpeed, Jigsaw♥

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete